Contacts & stamps ordering
INFORMATION FOR CUSTOMERS
BELARUS POST sells philatelic production to private customers only as year / half year sets or thematic sets of postage stamps of the Republic of Belarus.
HOW TO ORDER
- You can send your Order by regular post or fax or e-mail.
- You can make your order in an arbitrary form but please indicate your full name and your postal address in it.
- Proforma-invoice for available philatelic production will be sent to you upon the receipt of your order.
- After you confirm the Proforma-invoice we shall send you the Invoice-agreement together with the payment form of a credit card: VISA or MASTERCARD. You are to fill and sign the papers and send them to our address.
- All deliveries will be made by insured registered mail with customs declaration after receiving the signed Invoice-agreement and payment form.
- If you want to place a Standing order for year sets or half year sets of newly issued stamps you should fill in the form of a Standing order and send it to our address (see “Standing order”).
- If you want to buy separate stamps or FDC please contact our dealers (see “Our partners”).
- If you are a dealer and have legal address of your company and bank account Belarus Post can sign a dealer’s contract with you. Discounts will depend on the volume of your orders.
Publishing Centre "Marka"
10 Nezalejnasti Avenue
220050 Minsk, Belarus
tel. / fax +375 17 3274638
fax +375 17 2261170